Sunday 10 May 2009

M O T H E R ' S D A Y




The new pin on the story-map is located in Spain, where the Mother's Day was last sunday(May 1st) and  my notebook Yoko is  there, because my mother lives in Alicante, Spain. Yoko was my Mother's Day present for her. She is going back to Argentina in June, the next month I will have to move the pin to the other side of the map.

For shipping my notebooks I put a wrapper around them with a typewritten text that I take randomly from books of art , philosophy or Google. The text I used for this notebook is from Yoko Ono:

"Touch Poem V" 

                 Fill the wall.

                       Examine its temperature and moisture. Take notes about many different walls.

                                                                                                                   1963,  autumn. YOKO ONO

2 comments:

Epp said...

Cool place you've got, and cool Mother's Day gift! Yoko's text looks familiar; I have translated it once into Estonian, I remember... It's the script of one of her performances, if I'm not mistaken.
Greetings from Frankfurt am Main,
Epp from KOOP de grace

CWGS News Team said...

Hello I have written an article Ten Exclusive Indian Gifts you can read at http://www.associatedcontent.com/maxpall. If you like the article please forward to your friends and if there is any feedback please let me know on my email address manvij@hotmail.com. Thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails