Tuesday 21 April 2009

WHERE THE NOTEBOOKS HAVE GONE.


Cherry
Originally uploaded
Every one with an online shop sells products to different countries. This is nothing out of the ordinary; but I thought that it can be something nice to make posts telling you where my notebooks have gone. For that, every mentioned place in the posts will be marked with pins on a story-map that I will put in the sidebar, so you will be able to see the location of every sold notebook.
This post has also function of "story-map test" to see how this map works. I can try this idea starting with "Cherry", the first notebook posted in my blog, but not the first one I made.
"Cherry" is in Tartu, Estonia. This notebook was not sold, but was made as a present for Riina, my girlfriend's mother. She gave me an old roll of paper of Telex -an old communication system today useless- and I gave her this notebook as gratitude. Many times she gives me materials for my notebooks.
"Cherry" has 80 hand sewn blank pages of old telex paper . The covers are made with red envelopes that have got a beautiful cherry color after the treatment I give always to the covers papers, not properly visible in the pictures and it is one of my favorite notebooks. The size is 15x10.5cm


Reblog this post [with Zemanta]

1 comments:

hire taxi in ahmedabad said...

thanks for the great post. it reminds me that i have to bring more structure into my blogging. your blog is very interesting. please let me know how to go for your rss blog.

- car rental ahmedabad airport | car hire ahmedabad airport | bus services

Related Posts with Thumbnails